Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chicken Taco Casserole....

You guys this is my first recipe post, sorry I've been slacking I've been enjoying everyone else's. This is so good but be aware it can be fattening. I don't actually have this recipe written down it's only in my head. so i hope it make s sense.

Ingredients
chicken 2-3 breats
nacho chips (i like doritos cheese ones, but any would work)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom
1 heaping spoonful of sour cream
cheese
taco seasoning

1. cook chicken sprinkle with taco seasoning and cut into bit sized pieces
2. combine all soup and about 3/4 pack of taco seasoning (add more if you like it spicy) into pot and put on med. heat until it starts to boil, stir often
3. Add sour cream into soup at the very end.
4. lay chips into a 9x13 pan and press slightly to crush them a little. sprinkle chicken over chips then pour soup mixture over chicken. Put grated cheese on top and bake for 25-30 mins.

I use about 1/2 bag of chips on the bottom but if Brett makes it he uses alot more. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions.