Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chicken Rolls

2 1/2 cups of cooked chicken
6oz cream cheese
1 can mushrooms (OPTIONAL) I have never used them
2 pkgs of Pilsbury crescent rolls
Bread crumbs

1. Unroll and stretch crescent rolls
2. Mix chicken and cream cheese , and mushrooms ( I don't think I ever use as much cream cheese as it calls for use your discretion I don't like to taste the cream cheese too much. I think I use about half of one block of cream cheese.
3. Fill chicken rolls with the chicken mixture (approx. 1Tbs)
4. Dip in melted margarine/butter and roll in bread crumbs.
5. Bake @ 350 for 20 -30 will be slightly golden

Sauce: Can of cream of chicken soup slightly diluted with milk.

I serve these with rice and use the sauce for the chicken rolls and rice if you like.
They freeze well so if you make the whole recipe for your little family you can freeze the rest for another day.

by Susie